For our undertaking we made a wooden auto that would transport our egg at least 5 metres. Our auto was violet. pink and contained glister. Miranda painted the auto so the top was violet with silver glister and the sides were pink. We besides put “wings” on the side which were light purple and gave the auto more character. To give the auto a rider we besides added a littlest pet store Canis familiaris which was glued to the forepart. I would hold to state our auto was the cutest. For our auto we decided to do it a gum elastic set auto since that would give it the most mechanical and possible energy. The gum elastic sets were to move as our possible energy since it stored all the energy as we pulled it back to weave it up. The whole auto so would be running on mechanical energy. As the gum elastic bands unwind. it turns the rear axle of the auto which so drives the rear tires to travel the auto. Miranda made certain to acquire the auto to merely travel frontward by calculating out the right sum over gum elastic sets and how tight to do them.

Another manner to non do certain the auto went a different way was to do certain the sets released and didn’t get twisted back up. If they did that would ensue in a auto that went backwards. The tighter we got them the male parent the auto would travel. It turned out to be about 4 sets that were tied together. The auto was able to travel because of the force that was being built up with the sets as they tightened. The back wheels were besides put on tight so the auto went directly and the axle was secured with gum to the revolving piece of wood. The lone force moving on the auto were the sets and with the cement land there was no clash. so the auto had a smooth drive. The velocity did decelerate down nevertheless after the initial take off but we wanted it to travel slower as it approached the wall for the safety of the egg. Overall our undertaking went truly good.

We Will Write a Custom Essay Specifically
For You For Only $13.90/page!

order now

Our auto out of all the categories was 4 for distance and 3 for intimacy to the wall so I would state our undertaking went reasonably good. The 2nd test was better than the first merely because 23 pess was excessively close and it needed to be pulled back. Once we moved the auto back to 26 pess it got. 3 cm off from the wall after knocking it. It was still excessively near because it did dent the egg but didn’t cleft it. Our auto had the right sum of weight to transport the egg so it wasn’t off balance and the axle in back along with the sets were perfect on the twenty-four hours of the release. Overall I think our auto was perfect and did precisely what we wanted. The lone thing that would hold made our auto better would be to travel it back farther since it seemed to still tap the wall.