1. Know the statutory duties and rights of employees and employers within ain country of work.
1. 1 List the facets of employment covered by jurisprudence
We Will Write a Custom Essay Specifically
For You For Only $13.90/page!
Here is a list of the facets of employment covered by jurisprudence ; minimal pay. favoritism. wellness and safety. holiday entitlements. redundancy. dismissal. preparation. disciplinary processs. brotherhood rights and audience. pregnancy rights. protected revelations. working clip ordinances. specifics of employments. Working hours and holiday entitlements. Sickness absence and ill wage. Anti – favoritism commissariats. Data protection. Relevant equalities statute law.
1. 2 List the chief characteristics of current employment statute law is:
– Health and Safety Act 1974
– Equality Act 2010
– Date Protection Act 1998
– Employment Rights Act 1996
– Part Time Workers Regulations Act 2000
– Working Time Regulations Act 1998
– National Minimum Wage Act 1998
1. 3 Outline why statute law associating to employment exists.
Legislation associating to employment exists to protect the rights of employers and employees by supplying regulations and ordinances that must be followed. It prevents employers from mistreating or taking advantage of employees. To forestall development and To guarantee safe working environment.
1. 4 Identify beginnings and types of information and advice available in relation to employment duties and rights. Beginnings and types of information that are available to employment duty and rights include: Employment contracts -copy. company policies. director of squad. Advisory. Conciliation and Arbitration Service. Jobcentre Plus. Citizens Advice Bureau. Department for Work and Pensions. Employment Appeals Tribunal Service. Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs. Access to Work ( to assist pay towards a support worker or the equipment you need at work ) and Direct. gov web site.
Understand agreed ways of working that protect ain relationship with employer.